Akshat - Tamper Evident Labeling System
'Akshat - Tamper Evident Labeling System' is a special purpose 'Tamper Evident Labeling System' designed for 'Serialization' and 'Tamper Evident Labeling'.
- Mark n Verify station: To print the serialization code and verify as per desired Standards.
- Label application station: The Tamper Evident label is applied on both openings of the Carton. The sealing module/labelling system is compliant with EU directive 2011/62/EU & EN 16679, seals the tabs of cardboard boxes with a transparent tamper-evident seal and ensures that any attempt to open the packaging leaves behind visible hints, providing evidence of tampering.
- Verification of Label presence: A tiny sensor confirms the presence of 'TE Label' on both openings. Thus, it is assured that 'Every Pack' is secured with a Tamper Evident Seal.
- Ejection: Separate Eject stations to Eject defective cartons from 'Mark n Verify' and 'Label Apply'
- GUI and Controller: The Integrated controller can be easily linked with the main Serialization Software Server to receive and send the data & Machine features.
- Propix is capable of taking ownership of the entire project.
- Thus, 'Akshat' is a simple Machine that serves multiple requirements and occupies a very small floor space for the same.
Tamper Evident Labeling System Features
- Extremely Compact design with maintenance free system.
- Elegant and Easy to Use
- Maximum product width 210mm
- Akshat has two separate Eject stations to eject the defective cartons from Mark n Verify and 'Missing Label'
- Poly carbonate Cover
- Label Application speed: 200 Cartons per minute (max.)
- Stepper motor driven applicator
- High-performance system reduces: downtime, false rejection, and rework, thereby, increasing line efficiency